Web Page Speed Checker is a plugin designed to control the Google Page Speed Score of your blog pages.
It connects with Google Page Speed Online to check different optimization rules and test it with your blog addresses.
This plugin alerts you with an email to let you fix any optimization problem that your daily basis may introduce in your blog.
Also we provide you with a Widget that allows to show your PageSpeed Score on every page of your blog that you are checking agains Google Page Speed Online.
- Install Web Page Speed Checker either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server inside the wp-content/plugins folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate Web Page Speed Checker plugin via WordPress Settings.
- Open the WPS Checker settings page to configure it properly.
- Go to Appearance / Widgets on your admin panel to configure the Web Page Speed Checker Widget and insert it into your sidebar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Web Page Speed Checker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Fixed some issues with internalization of the widget.
- Initial Release.