Simply add a Widget, in your Worpress site, to show recent GitHub activity of our Organiazion.
- Number of event to show
- Number of item to show for every Commit Item
Use the classic procedure to install the plugin:
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go in Appearance->Widget and add a Widget in zone you prefer
- You can set a Widget Title
- Indicate the parameter Organization (required), here is inserted the identifier of the organization on GitHub
No FAQ actualy, for a question you can write a message to me.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget GitHub Organization” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Added mangment for event type: GollumEvent, WatchEvent
- Using the asynchronous call to github
- Querying a specific number of events, according to the widget settings
- Using the min version of JS library for the widget.
- Removed the use of external library JQuery
- Added managment for event type: PullRequest
- Added managment for event type: IssueComment
- Added managment for event type: Issue
- Modified the graphic display of events and added a parameter to set the maximum number of visible Commit for each event
- Added event management for type: CreateEvent
- Working, manages only events commit
- First commit, not stable