This is a very simple plugin that shows the sale start and end date on the product page. Works with simple and variable products.
It’s on the roadmap adding a couple of features like the discount percentage, however I do plan to keep this plugin very simple.
- Adds the Sale start date on the product price (near the price);
- Adds the Sale end date on the product price (near the price);
- Works with Simple and Variable Products;
- Allows for different discounts and dates per variation;
- Does not add any CSS;
- Use the included automatic install feature on your WordPress admin panel and search for “WooCommerce On Sale Information”.
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- Done 🙂
- How can I style the sale information?
You will need to add custom css to your theme.
Currently there are 3 classes:
- .vgy_wcosi_wrapper for the wrapper of both start and end dates;
- .vgy_wcosi_sale_from_date for the start date;
- .vgy_wcosi_sale_end_date for the end date;
- Is this plugin compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
This plugin does not collect or store any private data.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce On Sale Information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“WooCommerce On Sale Information” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Made 1.1.2 the Stable Version (ops again…)
- Fixed Version Number (ops)
- Added support for sale start date.
- Fixed issue where the class names where not printed.
- Changed to
div> so it appears on a new line.
* Updated tested up to WordPress 5.3-alpha-45777 and WooCommerce 3.7.0-rc.2.
* Minor tweaks to code.
- Updated tested up to WordPress 5.2.0 and WooCommerce 3.6.3.
- Fixed duplicated filter name.
- Removed language files from plugin files.
- Minor tweaks to code comments.
- Initial release.