The payment plugin has the following features:
* Compatible with WooCommerce v 2.0.0 and above.
* Management of one-time payment and payment in installments.
* Possibility to define many options for payment in installments (2 times payment, 3 times payment,…).
* Can do automatic redirection to the shop at the end of the payment.
* Setting of a minimum / maximum amount to enable payment module.
* Selective 3D Secure depending on the order amount.
* Update orders after payment through a silent URL (Instant Payment Notification).
* Multi languages compliance.
* Multi currencies compliance.
* Possibility to enable / disable module logs.
* Possibility to configure order status on payment success.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- To configure the plugin, go to the
WooCommerce > Settingsmenu in WordPress then choose
Paymentstab (depending on your WooCommerce version).
Contributors & Developers
“PayZen for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayZen for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added new transaction statuses PENDING and PARTIALLY_AUTHORISED.
- Some code fixes.
- Added compatibility with “Brazilian Market on WooCommerce”.
- Update list of supported payment means.
- Update list of supported currencies.
- Improve some translations.
- Bug fix: Fix payment methods for orders created from WooCommerce Back Office.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Fix return to shop and IPN management in multi-site environment in case of payment with embedded fields.
- Added Portuguese translation.
- Display warning messages if no subscription solution is available.
- Bug fix: Handle uncatched exception when choosing custom subscription management option.
- Added new filter to get list of custom order statuses.
- [subscr] Do not process subscription if there is no renewal date.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Do not refresh payment page automatically after an unrecoverable error.
- [franfinance] Send information about shipping method for Franfinance payment method.
- Added shipping options configuration field.
- Support for “woocommerce blocks” in standard redirection payment.
- Bug fix: Fix payment methods display based on amount restrictions for orders created from WooCommerce Back Office.
- Possibility to make refunds for payments.
- Update list of supported payment means.
- Some minor fixes.
- [subscr] Bug fix: Fix subscription next payment date.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Fix wrapping payment result for embedded payment.
- [subscr] Bug fix: Fix subscription renewal process (create a renewal order).
- Display installments number in order details when it is available.
- Improve subscription cancellation process (cancel web service is called on buyer action).
- Display authorized amount in order details when it is available.
- Bug fix: Do not create two transactions when trial is disabled for a subscription.
- Bug fix: Fatal error when modifying payment for a subscription in My account > subscriptions.
- Bug fix: Propose dynamically added payment means in “Other payment means” section.
- Bug fix: Propose subscription payment method when client account creation during checkout is enabled.
- Bug fix: Adjust rrule for dates at the end of the month when creating subscriptions.
- Manage retrocompatibility with already validated orders (do not check order key) when processing subscriptions.
- Manage subscription creation from gateway Back Office.
- Improve error management on subscription actions (cancel and update).
- Send the relevant part of the current PHP version in vads_contrib field.
- Improve support e-mails display.
- [subscr] Manage subscriptions with WooCommerce Subscriptions (including subscription update and cancellation).
- [franfinance] Added new Franfinance submodule.
- Possibility to open support issue from the plugin configuration panel or an order details page.
- Reorganize plugin settings (REST API keys section moved to general configuration).
- Possibility to configure REST API URLs.
- Possibility to add payment means dynamically in “Other payment means” section.
- [embedded] Add pop-in choice to card data entry mode field.
- [embedded] Possibility to customize “Register my card” checkbox label.
- Possibility to configure description for popin and iframe modes.
- [alias] Display the brand of the registered means of payment in payment by alias.
- [alias] Added possibility to delete registered payment means.
- [alias] Check alias validity before proceeding to payment.
- Do not use vads_order_info* gateway parameter (use vads_ext_info* instead).
- Update 3DS management option description.
- Save 3DS authentication status and certificate as an order note.
- Use online payment means logos.
- Bug fix: Reorder dynamically added payment means wehen not grouped.
- Restore compatibility with WooCommerce 2.x versions.
- Display warning message on payment in iframe mode enabling.
- Bug fix: Error 500 due to obsolete function (get_magic_quotes_gpc) in PHP 7.4.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Force redirection when there is an error in payment form token creation.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Embedded payment fields not correctly displayed since the last gateway JS library delivery.
- Fix standard payment description management.
- Bug fix: Fix IPN management on cancellation notification for orders in on-hold status.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Error 500 due to riskControl modified format in REST response.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Compatibility of payment with embedded fields with Internet Explorer 11.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Error due to strongAuthenticationState field renaming in REST token creation.
- Update payment means logos.
- Improve plugin translations.
- [embedded] Bug fix: Manage new metadata field format returned in REST API IPN.
- [subscr] Bug fix: Fatal error in subscription submodule before redirection.
- [alias] Display confirmation message on payment by token enabling.
- Bug fix: Manage products with zero amount in tax calculation.
- [alias] Bug fix: Payment by alias available only for logged in users.
- Bug fix: Skip confirmation alert after clicking on payment button with IFRAME and REST modes (on WooCommerce >= v3.9).
- Bug fix: Exit script after redirection to cart URL in error cases.
- Fix errors (NOTICE level) when retrieving some configuration fields.
- [embedded] Fix embedded payment fields display in WooCommerce v3.9 (relative to WooCommerce issue #24271).
- Bug fix: update order by IPN call when many attempts option is enabled.
- Possibility to dynamically propose new payment means (only by redirection).
- [embedded] Added feature embedded payment fields (directly on site or in a pop-in) using REST API.
- Improve plugin translations.
- Added support of payment by subscription with Subcriptio plugin in a new submodule (needs activation in source code).
- Fix some plugin translations.
- Do not use vads_order_info2 gateway parameter.
- Bug fix: cannot re-order after a cancelled payment in iframe mode.
- Fix error in shipping amount calculation (on some WooCommerce 2.x versions).
- Improve payment error display on order details and hide message in order email.
- Added payment by token (requires PayZen payment by token option).
- Added possibility to restrict payment submodules to specific countries.
- Manage successful order statuses dynamically to support custom statuses.
- Redirect buyer to cart page (instead of checkout page) after a failed payment.
- Display error messages and notices in WooCommerce 3.5.
- Added API to manage subscriptions payment integration (for developpers).
- Fix new signature algorithm name (HMAC-SHA-256).
- Update payment means logos.
- [prodfaq] Fix notice about shifting the shop to production mode.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Improve iframe mode interface.
- Allow comma when entering amounts in configuration fields.
- [klarna] Send product amounts including taxes for Klarna payments.
- Send shipping fees in vads_shipping_amount variable.
- [shatwo] Enable HMAC-SHA-256 signature algorithm by default.
- Ignore spaces at the beginning and end of certificates when calculating the return signature.
- Enable signature algorithm selection (SHA-1 or HMAC-SHA-256).
- Improve plugin configuration screen.
- Bug fix: error relative to missing shipping phone number.
- [klarna] New Klarna submodule.
- Improve dropdown lists in plugin configuration panel (only in WooCommerce 3.x).
- Added payment in pop-in using iframe mode.
- Display card brand user choice if any in WooCommerce Back Office order details.
- Improve compatibility of plugin with WooCommerce 2.x and 3.x versions.
- Improve management of fatal errors as wrong signature, order not found and inconsistent statuses.
- Manage pending payments by putting orders in “On hold” status.
- Added validation mode and capture delay configuration fields to submodules.
- Bug fix: check cart and customer when checking payment method is available (to avoid errors with WooCommerce Subscriptions).
- Bug fix: allow plugin installation on multisite WordPress gateway.
- Fix notice when card type selection on merchant website option is not used.
- Fix warning in order e-mail sent to buyer relative to empty transaction ID.
- Send delivery phone number to payment gateway.
- Rename referenced directory in code to match new root plugin directory.
- Rename translation domain name.
- [multi] Bug fix: consider contract entered in multiple payment options configuration.
- Ability to propose the card type choice on the WooCommerce frontend.
- Compatibility with WPML translation plugin (module lets WPML translate gateway title and description if installed).
- Compatibility with new WooCommerce versions (3.x).
- Display multilingual field values in website locale by default.
- Using multilingual fields for method title and description and for redirection messages (WordPress 4.0.0 or higher).
- Correction of some text translations.
- Ability to configure order status on payment success.
- Replace deprecated code.
- Remove control over certificate format modified on the gateway.
- Correction of an error to make plugin compatible with WooCommerce 2.6.
- Save payment result sent from payment gateway and send it to customer by mail.
- Adding German translation file.
- Bug fix: when IPN URL call in monosite mode.
- Bug fix: automatic redirection to payment gateway not working with some themes (not use JS window.onload property, use addEventListener/attachEvent functions instead).
- Bug fix: saving order correctly on IPN URL call in multisite mode.
- Replace deprecated code (that gets redirection to gateway URL) to avoid notices in log file.
- Not use jQuery in frontend to avoid redirection problems in some sites.
- Trim spaces from data before sending form to payment gateway.
- Bug fix: when returning back to store on payment error or cancel.
- Bug fix: avoid a warning displayed on HTTPS sites.
- [multi] Single and multi payment in the same plugin.
- Improvement of text translations.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce version 2.3.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce version 2.1.
- Add the parameter minimum amount to enable selective 3DS.
- Reorganization of the configuration screen in WooCommerce Back Office.
- [multi] Compatibility with the PayZen multi payment plugin.
- Use hooks to avoid the modification of WooCommerce files on plugin (re)install.
- Plugin creation.
Generated automatically from CHANGELOG.md.