This Plugin enables you to choose any post type (that is public) to show the posts based on a beautiful calendar that will be parsed on the widget location. It is compatible with almost all themes, it is tested with. But in case you found any theme where the plugin is not working correctly. You can add an issue on Github Repository.
- Extract the
zipfile that is provided in the plugin to a folder, say
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Admin.
- Check the new widget for
Better Calendarthat can be used to add calendar to the widget locations in the theme.
- Does it Support custom post types?
Yes. Any Public post_type is supported.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Better Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- cache functionality for day posts.
- respect user selected start week on.
- title for week days and today.
- minor bug fixes.
- First stable release.