Dobby, the friendly Admin Elf, takes care of all your (unwanted) admin notices.
To contribute to this plugin, please see its GitHub repository.
If you have a feature request, or if you have developed the feature already, please feel free to use the Issues and/or Pull Requests section.
Of course, you can also provide me with translations if you would like to use the plugin in another not yet included language.
This plugin requires PHP 5.4.
- Upload the
wp-dobbyfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory on your web server.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- See only a single admin notice, if at all.
Contributors & Developers
“Dobby” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Bump “Tested up to” header, see issue #12.
- Fix dismissible notices not being able to get dismissed, see issue #9.
- Add PHP_CodeSniffer, and adapt code.
- Fix output buffering priority.
- WordPress.org release.
- Only ignore images for export (e.g., the generated ZIP file).
\tfrommen\Dobby\FILTER_THRESHOLDto filter the minimum number of admin notices required for Dobby to take action.
- Add … MAGIC.
- Make Dobby reveal the captured admin notices once and for all instead of toggling them.
- Make Dobby pick up the according notice level based on what admin notices he captured—error wins over warning, otherwise it is an info.
- Make Dobby also capture admin notices with only the
load_plugin_textdomain()call to where it actually is needed.
- Add missing
Text Domaininformation in plugin header.
- Fix typos.
- Initial release.