With this plugin you can include your photos on EyeEm into your WordPress blog. At the moment this plugin is in development and this is a very first
alpha release, which still might have bugs an is missing functionality. At this time, my plugin will only show the 20 newest photos, as i worked on the
EyeEm php API wrapper without any special configuration. I plan to implement more features in the future. If you have an suggestions, don’t hesitate to
Discover the world from the photos you take. www.eyeem.com
EyeEm is a photo sharing & discovery app that learns what you love from the pictures you take. Simply snap a beautiful photo and start exploring Topics, Places & Events you like!
Get the free app!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download wp-eyeem plugin
- Extract the content of the zip into the folder wp-content/plugins in your installation
- Login to WordPress control panel
- Go to plugins list
- Activate the plugin with name WP EyeEm
- Go to menu WP EyeEm
- Enter the userid of your EyeEm account
You can find your userid in the link to your profile, similiar to http://www.eyeem.com/s/user:8283 (this is my profile)
- Finaly go to page or post you like to show your EyeEm photos and enter the shortcode [wpeyeem].
No special configuration needed.
for more info visit: http://wpeyeem.chilibean.de/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-EyeEm” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- This is the first release with basic functionality.