By using WP Gratify socialproofing in the form of testimonials, reviews and trust icons you’re helping customers make a decision, feel confident about their choice, and a part of something bigger. Businesses can utilize socialproofing to add trust to their product.
ADD YOUR CONTENTS
Add the contents that need to be appeared as socialproof in websites. Just specify the title and contents that needs to be displayed as socialproof. User images can also be added. If not specified, default user image will be displayed. There is also an option to enable or disable the content on websites.
CONFIGURE SOCIALPROOFING SETTINGS
Configure how the socialproof should appear in the websites.
1. Add the default user image.
2. Give the font size for name and contents.
3. Pick a background color for socialproof.
4. Live preview of socialproof.
5. Disabling socialproof in mobile screens.
6. Specify the position where the socialproofing has to appear.
6. Time delay between socialproofing.
7. Disable/Enable socialproofing on specific pages.
This plugin makes use of service outside the plugin. These dependencies are mandatory to cope up with the updations and are described below :
= wp_enqueue_style( ‘wp-grv-sp-font-awesome’, ‘//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/font-awesome/4.7.0/css/font-awesome.min.css’, false, ‘1.0.0’);
Font Awesome CDN is the easiest way to get Font Awesome on your website or app, all with just a single line of code. No downloading or installing is required.
- Extract the plugin archive file.
- Upload the ‘WP Gratify-Socialproofing’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin works really fine with WordPress 5.2.2!
It also works great with previous wordpress versions.The best practice is to run the latest WordPress version for a lot of reasons.
- What is the purpose of mobile disable option in settings?
This is the option to disable or enable socialproofing at the site, while in mobile screens. Usually screen width of below 600 is considered as mobile screen.
- what is the time delay option ?
Time delay option will take the value in seconds. It is the amount of time that specifies the interval between socialproofing highlights.
- What is the purpose of Gratify SocialProofing option in pages?
If the option is disabled, socialproof will not show up on the desired page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Gratify-Socialproofing” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Gratify-Socialproofing” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.