WP Umbrella gives you everything you need to manage multiple WordPress sites effortlessly. WP Umbrella is Helping Agencies and Freelancers with their WordPress maintenance business.
WP Umbrella includes powerful features that make multiple WordPress websites management a breeze.Our core features include:
* Dashboard to manage, update and backup all your sites.
* Automatic backups stored in the cloud.
* Update all your sites in 1-click.
* WordPress monitoring (PHP errors, uptime, performance and GooglePage).
* Automated maintenance reports to prove the value of your WordPress maintenance service to your clients.
WP Umbrella is the best alternative to ManageWP, MainWP, WP Remote and InfiniteWP.
Manage multiple sites from a single dashboard
WP Umbrella compiles the data from all of your sites on one dashboard, so you can check up on your websites in a single glance and log in your WordPress admin in 1-click.
Safely update all your plugins, themes and WordPress in just 1-click and save a ton of time. Updating multiple sites has never been so easy.
Automatically Backup WordPress
Backup and restore all your websites in just 1-click from WP the dashboard. Backups are incremental, stored in the cloud and GDPR compliant.
The most comprehensive monitoring solution for WordPress: monitor uptime, downtime, GooglePage Speed and PHP Errors and be alerted in case of issues.
Prove the value of your WordPress maintenance to your clients with white-label automated maintenance reports. Google Analytics integration included.
Premium / Freemium
Create an account and enjoy 14 day trial with all features (backup, uptime monitoring, etc). Then you only have access to our health check and safe update technology.
Minimum Requirements for WP Umbrella
- WordPress 4.9 or greater
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
Why do I need WP Umbrella ?
WP Umbrella gives you everything you need to manage hundreds of WordPress sites effortlessly.
* Save a ton of time with multiple WordPress sites management and update
* Find peace of mind with a reliable all-in-one solution to manage update monitor and backup your sites.
* Improve communication with your existing clients about WordPress maintenance benefits
Is WordPress maintenance needed?
WordPress sites need routine maintenance and updates to ensure it performs optimally. This may require to regularly update and backup your websites.
Everything you need to know about backup
All our backups are stored in Europe on Google Cloud servers and are GDPR compliant. Automatic backups can be make every hour. Automatic backups are stored during 50 days. Automatic backups are incremental. You can make up manual backup. Manual backups are stored during 14 days.
How can I bulk update WordPress ?
WP Umbrella offers an easy update manager that allows you to update all your plugins, on all your websites in just one-click. You can also disable update or enable automatic updates.
What do you monitor?
WP Umbrella is a comprehensive WordPress management and monitoring tool. Curious about it? Read our guide about WordPress monitoring!
How can I manage multiple WordPress sites?
We suggest you to read our guide about How to manage multiple WordPress sites easily
Does WP Umbrella work with multisite ?
Yes, multisite networks are fully supported, including the ability to backup and update a multisite network.
How are you better than ManageWP?
WP Umbrella is easier to use and faster than managewp.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Umbrella: Manage Multiple Sites – Ideal For WordPress Maintenance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“WP Umbrella: Manage Multiple Sites – Ideal For WordPress Maintenance” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Umbrella: Manage Multiple Sites – Ideal For WordPress Maintenance” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Improved: Support of the database port for restore
- Fix: communication issue by API
- Improved: Ability to limit the size of a file for backups
- Improved: Remove wp_cron on deactivate plugin
- Improved: compatibility with Oxygen which handles EDD differently
- Fix: compatibility 1-click access admin with SecuPress, o2switch and Cloudways.
- Improved: Checking the status of the backups every 20 hours
- Improved: compatibility with MySQL < 5.6.5
- Improved: quickly access to the admin of a site
- Improved: Support for heavy log tables (woocommerce, fsmpt)
- Fix: Undefined variable $needDropTable
- Improved: White label data update
- Improved: Default exclude tables for backup
- Improved: Prevent open_basedir restriction
- Improved: Remove action scheduler for snapshot data
- New: add htpasswd on save api key
- New: Backup database incremental
- Improved: Compatibility with Divi
- Improved: Restore process by API
Our full changelog can be accessed Here!