Using ‘WP Places I Have Been’, you can manage a list of the countries that you have visited and display the relevant flags on your WordPress site.
The plugin features an easy interface to add the countries that you have visited and a number of configurable display options to best suit your layout.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/WP-Places-I-Have-Beendirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the ‘Places I Have Been’ screen to add the countries that you have visited, this is accessible from the main menu
- Use the ‘Places I Have Been’->’Display Settings’ screen to configure how many flags are displayed to your users
- Add the shortcode [Places-I-Have-Been] to wherever you would like to display the list of flags
- That’s it!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Places I Have Been” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү