WP Stripe Email Receipts is an add-on for the WP Stripe plugin, which sends an email receipt to the user after a successful Stripe transaction.
It provides a settings page where you can customize the “from” name, “from” email address, message subject, and message body text of the email that is sent to the user.
WP Stripe Email Receipts is installed like any other WordPress plugin:
- Go to Plugins > Add New in your WordPress dashboard
- Search for WP Stripe Email Receipts
- Click on “Install Now” under the entry for WP Stripe Email Receipts
- Download the plugin’s ZIP file to your computer
- Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload in your WordPress dashboard
- Choose the plugin ZIP file that you downloaded in step 1, and click on “Install Now”
Don’t forget to activate the plugin after the installation is complete. After installation and activation, no further configuration is required. However, you can optionally go to Settings > Stripe Email Receipts to customize the email that the user receives after a successful transaction.
- What are the system requirements?
WP Stripe Email Receipts requires the following:
- WordPress 3.1 (or whatever version that WP Stripe requires)
- WP Stripe installed
- Your web server needs to be properly configured to send email from PHP
- The email receipts aren’t being sent to my users.
That’s not a question.
- Okay, why are my users not getting their email receipts?
There are a number of reasons why your users may not be receiving the emails. It could be that you forgot to activate the plugin in WordPress. It could also be that your web server is not properly configured to send email from PHP. It could also be that the user did not enter an email address when they made the transaction.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Stripe Email Receipts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “WP Stripe Email Receipts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release