WPC Update Variations In Cart plugin effectively allows your customers to easily change the chosen variations in the cart page to the more preferable ones without the need to go back to the product page or remove & re-add products to the cart. It’s super easy to use with no special settings required.
Bringing this small change to your online store can result in huge benefits. First and foremost, it reduces the cart abandonment rate – the worst nightmare of online businesses. If not converted into purchases, all efforts to bring about a great user experience and appealing offers can be useless. You don’t have to worry about cart abandoning or impatient leave of customers when they change their minds. Giving your customers the right to change their choice with ease at the very last step before they make the payment would highly encourage faster checkout and thus, boost your sales.
Visit our live demo here to see how this plugin works.
- Reduce the bounce rate and cart abandonment
- Enhance the user experience and conversion rate
- Assis for faster checkout and boost the sales
All powerful and professional plugins for powering up your online store for free.
- WPC Fly Cart for WooCommerce: a powerful cart popup plugin for preview cart content.
- WPC Share Cart for WooCommerce: share the favorite item list in cart easily via social media or links.
- WPC Added to Cart Notifications for WooCommerce: display a beautiful cart notice when products are added to the cart.
- WPC AJAX Add to Cart for WooCommerce: for assisting AJAX Add to Cart on your site.
- WPC Save for Later for WooCommerce: allow customers to save items in the list when they don’t want to purchase them immediately.
- Please make sure that you installed WooCommerce
- Go to plugins in your dashboard and select “Add New”
- Search for “WPC Update Variations In Cart”, Install & Activate it
Contributors & Developers
“WPC Update Variations In Cart for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: Optimized the code
- Updated: Compatible with WordPress 5.8 & WooCommerce 5.5.1