Displays the RunKeeper activity data in your post by entering the [wprunkeeper activity=”activityid”]
- Upload wprunkeeperactivitystats.php, run.css and the assets folder to /wp-content/plugins/wprunkeeperactivitystats/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Obtain the activity id from the url off your runkeeper activity page
- Enter [wprunkeeper activity=”activityid”] into your post.
- Where do I get the Activity ID for my activity
Copy the activity id from the URL when you look at the activity on the runkeeper website
- My Activity does not show
Check that the activity is flagged as public in runkeeper
- Can I make it show in KM
Yes add units=”km” after the activity in the post. This will change the labels to KM. If you do not put anything it will show in miles.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“wprunkeeperactivitystats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
Added ability to show the results in KM
- First version of plugin