What you’ll get after install:
- A form input to create links to social networks, on each user profile page in admin dashboard.
- “About user” – widget to display a user card profile with avatar, name, website… and social links.
- “Social profiles” – widget to display general social links. Useful to display site connections.
The easiest way to add social links to:
- Add links to social networks in user profiles.
- Display links to social networks in a widget, in general.
- Display user cards in profile.
- Display user info box on a single post type. You’ll have to place this code somewhere:
do_action( 'zsp:author_info' );
- Display user info on author page. You’ll have to place this code somewhere:
do_action( 'zsp:author_info' );.
Some key features:
Regarding the previous points here are some additional notes.
1. Two advanced widgets: Author box and Networks list.
2. Sortable links. You add the links to different social networks and you have the possibility to sort them using a drag-n-drop interface.
3. Multiple styles: different shapes, colors, sizes, list style, etc.
4. A large set of settings for user info boxes.
5. More, more, more…. You have to install it, it’s totally free. 😉
- Upload the
zerowp-social-profilesfolder to the
- Activate the ‘Social Profiles by ZeroWP’ plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Social Profiles” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Bug fix: The “Default” icon size produces incorrect icon shape format.
- WordPress 4.9 compatibility.
- Bug fix: Incompatibility of
SocialProfiles\GeneralForm\FieldBrandsRepeaterclass and its parent.”
- Improvement: The icon is not properly vertically aligned.
- Bug fix: The icons design broken if the current theme does not apply
box-sizing: border-boxCSS to all elements.
- Improvement: Better vertical align for networks list.
- Improvement: Added more security checks and sanitization to prevent bad user input.
- More hooks for developers.
- Initial release