- Full 360° view
- WooCommerce support
- Responsive design
- Zoom by wheel(mouse) or pinch(mobile)
- Unlimited presentations on a single page
- Just upload your images to your media library, no external service needed
- Variable amount of images, limit is 365 images
- Customize speed and inertia
- Reverse dragging
- Rotate to edges
- Custom frame format, no renaming of files
- Optional autorotation on start 1 is one rotation after start and 2 is 2 rotations and so on
- Reverse autorotation
- Speed autorotation otherwise it uses the speed of the viewer
- Custom start frame
- Stop at edges
- Use your own notifier
- Extra classes on images
- Float and margin for some placement control
- ShortCodes system, generate the shortcodes online for more control
- Gutenberg block
- Elementor block
- Use ACF or WooCommerce product code for presentation
- Very lightweight (50kb)
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Go your Plugins page in the WordPress Dashboard and activate it
Generate the shortcodes online
example: [360-jsv total-frames=72 speed=90 inertia=30 max-width=200] // will take the default image example: [360-jsv main-image-url=your/image.jpg total-frames=16 speed=90 inertia=30 image-url-format=your/image_xx.jpg]
- main-image-url is the url to the main image, that is the base for all the other frames
- total-frames is the total number of frames in the presentation
- speed is the speed of rotating
- inertia is the delay when the user stops dragging
- reverse inverts the rotation direction when dragging
- image-url-format give a format for the next frames
- auto-rotate use this setting for rotating the view at start. Rotation stops when user drags the model or another animation method is called. 0 is no rotation and 10 is 10 rotations at start
- auto-rotate-speed use this setting for changing the speed of the auto rotating
- auto-rotate-reverse use this setting for changing the direction of the auto rotating
- stop-at-edges blocks repeating images after reaching last image
- max-width sets the max-width of the presentation in px
- float use left or right to align the presentation
- margin-left set the left margin
- margin-right set the right margin
- margin-top set the top margin
- margin-bottom set the bottom margin
Июнь 18, 2022-ж.
Works great with 360 frames rendered in 3D. Thank you!
Июнь 1, 2022-ж.
Ideal for showing 360° of products.
Март 11, 2021-ж.
The plugin works great There is an option to customize the speed and more Option to zoom And most importantly, quick support for a perfect result. Thank you jeroen
Февраль 6, 2021-ж.
Just make the pictures and the plugin will do the rest. The author is very helpful as well!
Январь 27, 2021-ж.
The plugin works great! I can now finally present my product photos in a professional manner. Rotation is smooth and natural. 5 stars.
Январь 12, 2021-ж.
Contributors & Developers
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Basic version, still under development
- Bugfixes in viewer, update to v0.0.45
- Added optional autorotation on start
- Added zoom functions
- Fix scrolling bug, update jsv to v1.2.7
- Fix parameter bug
- Added rotate to edges
- Added widget
- Added WooCommerce support
- Added object support in bb code for notification
- Use your own notifier
- Support quotes in shortcode for translation plugins
- Support for extra classes on images
- Support for 3dweb.io and Gutenberg editor=
- Support for Advanced Custom Fields and WooCommerce product code for presentations in Elementor block
- Support for Advanced Custom Fields and WooCommerce product code for presentations in Gutenberg block