This plugin allow to set access level value for users and materials and limit
access to materials of a specific type (posts, pages, custom post types) when
user access level lower then material access level.
Also this plugin creates a new capabilities:
- dal_admin – capability to change plugin settings
- dal_edit – capability to change user access level
Attention to developers!
Filters used in this plugin does not work when using get_posts() with
the parameter ‘suppress_filters’ => true.
Install script don’t assign any values of user access levels and post access levels.
By default post access level = 100 and user access level = 0 (except Administrator = 100 ).
By default access to posts is limited in front-end. There is an option
“Should we apply restrictions in admin console?” in plugin settings to limit access in
administrator interface too.
Users can assign records access level equal or lower their own access level.
Languages: English, Русский
I apologize for possible mistakes in plugin translation.
I will be glad to accept the help with the correct translation of a plugin into
English and to correction of my mistakes.
- Upload the
data-access-levelsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Tools -> DAL settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Data access levels” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Data access levels” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug where default values are set every time at the activation
- Updated plugin settings page
- Added setting “guest access level”
- Added possibility specify a minimum user access level = 0
- Updated screenshot
- Initial release