Wouldn’t it be super-convenient if you could export your blog or website to MS Excel? Now it’s possible! Use Export 2 Excel to convert your data into native MS Excel formats and experience true portability.
- Supports both WordPress and WordPress Multisite.
- Supports both .xls and .xlsx files.
- Convert whatever you want: posts, pages, and custom post types, comments authors.
- Simplicity redefined: no need for complex settings or writing code.
Install Export 2 Excel now and see how easy it makes everything!
- Upload the
export-2-excelfolder to the
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- For WordPress go to
Export to Exceland for WordPress Multisite Administrator go to
Export to Excel.
- Select your criteria and download excel.
Contributors & Developers
“Export to Excel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Export to Excel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added an option to export Name, Description, Url, Created on, Authors, Tags, Status and Custom Fields.
- Made it compatible with latest WordPress version(3.9.1).
- Added post content and comments authors in Excel.
- Initial release.