Export-users-csv-records allows you to export users list and their metadata in CSV file. CSV file having the following fields and their metadata.
- Display Name
- First Name
- Last Name
- Registered Date
All user metadata has been included in that CSV file.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type Export-users-csv-records in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Export Users plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
- Download and save the Export-users-csv-records plugin to your hard disk.
- Login to your WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
- Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
- Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
- How to Export users?
- Click Export Users menu from left side navigation menu
- Click the download link in the screen(“Click Here”) to download the CSV file after users exported successfully.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“User Information to CSV” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “User Information to CSV” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Export all the user metadata
- Function names changed to avoid conflict.
- Instructions and screenshot added.