Add a PayPal Checkout to your WooCommerce Website and start selling today. Developed by Official PayPal Partner.
Easily add PayPal payment options to your WordPress / WooCommerce website.
- PayPal Checkout (Smart Payment Buttons)
- Advanced credit and debit card payments ( with 3D Secure for If you are based in Europe, you are subjected to PSD2. PayPal recommends this option )
List of Methods.
- Pay in 4
- American Express
Payment processing can’t go wrong. It’s as simple as that. Our certified PayPal engineers have developed and thoroughly tested this plugin on the PayPal sandbox (test) servers to ensure your customers don’t have problems paying you.
Seamless PayPal Integration
Stop bouncing back and forth between WooCommerce and PayPal to manage and reconcile orders. We’ve made sure to include all WooCommerce order data in PayPal transactions so that everything matches in both places. If you’re looking at a PayPal transaction details page it will have all of the same data as a WooCommerce order page, and vice-versa.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don\’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type \”Express Checkout via PayPal for WooCommerce\” and click Search Plugins. Once you\’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
How do I create sandbox accounts for testing?
- Login at http://developer.paypal.com.
- Click the Applications tab in the top menu.
- Click Sandbox Accounts in the left sidebar menu.
- Click the Create Account button to create a new sandbox account.
Contributors & Developers
“Express Checkout via PayPal for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Express Checkout via PayPal for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adds smart button on checkout and cart top position.
- Fix – Improve Performance.
- Verification – WordPress 6.8.2 compatibility.
5.0.9 – 04.13.2022
- Verification – WordPress 6.4.0 compatibility.
5.0.8 – 03.011.2022
- Fix – Resolved discount calculation issue.
5.0.7 – 03.01.2022
- Fix – Resolved rounding issue.
5.0.6 – 02.23.2022
- Verification – WordPress 6.2.1 compatibility.
5.0.5 – 02.09.2022
- Fix – Resolved PayPal payment status issue.
5.0.4 – 02.02.2022
- Fix – PHP notice.
5.0.3 – 02.02.2022
- Fix – Resolved PayPal saller onbaord process.
5.0.2 – 01.29.2022
- Fix – Resolves PHP fatal error.
5.0.1 – 01.28.2022
- Tweak – Resolves issue with OR text seprator when ACC payment method not available not checkout page.
- Adds PPCP payment method