Most people are likely to use some lines of PHP or the widget provided by the Multisite Language Switcher to integrate the links to the translations in their blogs.
But this can lead to fatal errors if you don’t know much about PHP, or maybe the dynamic sidebars are not the best place in your opinion. If you want to integrate the Multisite Language Switcher in one (or more) of your Navigation Menu(s) then you should give MslsMenu a try.
- Download the plugin and uncompress it with your preferred unzip programme
- Copy the entire directory in your plugin directory of your WordPress blog (/wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin
- You will find the configuration of the plugin once in each blog in Settings -> Multisite Language Switcher
- Set the the menu specific options such as
<li class="mslsl-menu">before the item-ouitput or the description. Please, check the Screenshots-section too!
Contributors & Developers
“MslsMenu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“MslsMenu” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “MslsMenu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- phpstan config excluded
- WordPress 5.8 tested
- Unit tests added
- PHPStan tested
- Tests added
- PHP 7.1 as minimum declared
- Optimization in use of get_nav_menu_locations
- compatibility con MSLS 2.4
- reflect settings of MSLS
- compatibility con MSLS 2.0
- plugin inits when plugins_loaded runs and adds callback to hooks in its factory now
- fix for fatal eror on activation
- defensive loading, factory added and chore
- empty menu-location is now an option
- selector for multiple menus added
- marked as stable
- WordPress Coding Standards