This plugin clears OPcache after updating WordPress core, themes, and files.
Unlike other plugins, it is also compatible with WordPress updates made by Linux cron.
- Important: To use this plugin, check the following.
- PHP 5.5 or later, Did you compile PHP with –enable-opcache option?
- PHP 5.4 or earlier, Did you installed PECL ZendOpcache?
- If not, please see this document and enable/install OPcache.
- The cachetool utility must be configured in order for OPCache to be cleared by this plugin. It must be in your
- The “which” utility (typically preinstalled), thus a Linux OS
Май 27, 2019-ж.
This almost what I have been looking for. The OPCache is also reset when installing new plugins, but not when deinstalling.
Contributors & Developers
“OPcache Reset” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “OPcache Reset” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Determine file-based OPCache path while in PHP-FPM context
- No calling cachetool opcache:reset for setups with only file cache
- Handle file OPcaches in a consistent fashion
- Handle file OPCaches
- Initial release.