Adds a system information page that include all the details on your WordPress configuration. That include server details, php configuration, WordPress configuration, current theme details, plugins details and hooks details. That allows for an easy copy/paste of the information you usually need to communicate to plugin authors for support.
- Unpack the *.zip file and extract the /system-information/ folder and the files.
- Using an FTP program, upload the full /system-information/ folder to your WordPress plugins directory (Example: /wp-content/plugins).
- Go to Plugins > Installed and activate the plugin.
- Go to Tools > System Information.
- How can I support this plugin?
If you enjoy this plugin and would like to help with the development, please consider donating. Otherwise, spread the word, report bugs and give this plugin a good rating.
- How do I report a bug?
If you find any bugs with the plugin or if you have any suggestions, please go to the System information plugin homepage and leave a comment to let me know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“System information” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Compatibility check with WordPress 3.8.1
- Initial release