With this plugin it’s very easy to add the grid system from Twitter Bootstrap to the tinymce editor.
You can place your content wherether you want.
Feather Icons: http://colebemis.com/feather/
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the grid buttons at the tinymce
- Select grid dynamic
Contributors & Developers
“Tiny Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added options page
- Load grid system at frontend
- Change between Bootstrap 3 & 4
- Added lg, md, sm, xs selection
- Added popup window
- 2, 3, 4 grid layout
- Very first version of this plugin.