This plugin adds SMS support to Two Factor with Twilio.
- Important: To use this plugin, check following.
- Installed and activated the latest version of Two Factor
- Twilio account and Twilio number which supports SMS. For details, please contact Twilio support.
- Copyright (c) 2012-2014 Daisuke Takahashi(Extend Wings)
- Portions (c) 2010-2012 Web Online.
- Unless otherwise stated, all files in this repo is licensed under GNU AFFERO GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, Version 3. See LICENSE file.
The MIT License
- Copyright (c) 2011 Twilio, Inc. and Neuman Vong
- Licensed under the MIT License
- Fetched from twilio/twilio-php
- Version: 4.3.0
- Upload the
two-factor-smsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Enter Twilio API key and your numbers at profile screen.
- This plugin is broken! Thanks for nothing!
First of all, we supports PHP 5.6+, MySQL 5.5+, WordPress 4.3+. Old software(vulnerable!) is not supported.
If you’re in supported environment, please create pull request or issue.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Two Factor SMS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Two Factor SMS” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed typo.
- Added i18n support.
- Initial Beta Release