wp-api translates your whole wordpress blog into a JSON formatted api. you can use many different methods to retrieve
information about posts, pages, authors, tags and categories. You may also use the api methods to submit new comments.
We had to write this plugin from ground up because we were working on an adobe air mobile project that required us to
show posts from a wordpress site! we’re still upgrading the app and we need to upgrade this api even more also. so we
decided to put it up on wordpress directory for everyone to use and have fun 🙂
to get detailed description on how to use the api, go to wp-api page from the ‘settings’ menu to see the methods and examples.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
wp-apipage in the
- Are you going to upgrade this plugin to do more stuff?
Yes, there are many features that we’re hoping to add to the api. it’s just a matter of time. please feel free to follow us on
facebook for the latest news and updates to the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP API” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- fixed comment parents. you can chooes which parent to post your comment to.
- set type argument for get_posts and search method
- create Continue reading for post_excerpt
- change nicename to nickname in all methods
- removed the jQuery for better performance in the control panel
- uploaded to wordpress directory