WP Gitlab provides four sidebar widgets which can be configured to display public profile, repositories, commits, and issues from Gitlab in the sidebar. You can have as many widgets as you want configured to display different repositories.
This plugin is based on the plugin WP Github by seinoxygen.
Currently the plugin can list:
You can apply a customized style to the plugin simply uploading a file called
custom.css in the plugin folder. It will allow you to upgrade the plugin without losing your custom style.
The plugin caches all the data retrieved from Gitlab every 10 minutes to avoid exceeding the limit of api calls.
You can clear the cache from the plugin settings page located in the WordPress settings menu.
If you have found a bug/issue or have a feature request please report here: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-gitlab
- Your webserver must have the curl php module installed
- Some themes break the profile widget. If you know how to fix this issue your help would be greatly appreciated.
wp-Gitlabdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add your gitlab url and api key to the settings
- Add the widget through the ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress or add the desired shortcode in your posts and pages.
- Which shortcodes are available?
You can use the following codes to display profile, repositories, commits, and issues:
List last 10 repositories:
[Gitlab-repos username=”cfarence” limit=”10″]
List last 10 commits from all repositories:
[Gitlab-commits username=”cfarence” limit=”10″]
List last 10 commits from a specific repository:
[Gitlab-commits username=”cfarence” repository=”wp-Gitlab” limit=”10″]
List last 10 issues from all repositories:
[Gitlab-issues username=”cfarence” limit=”10″]
List last 10 issues from a specific repository:
[Gitlab-issues username=”cfarence” repository=”wp-Gitlab” limit=”10″]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Gitlab” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release