Take control of what the Facebook crawler picks up from each page by using Open Graph meta tags.
Take control over what people see on Facebook
With Open Graph Tags you can define and optimize what the Facebook crawler should pick up and show when people share your content. This is a plugin that let’s you create and edit these tags in simple way. Optimize each post/page/custom post type, or let the plugin do everything for you automagically.
- Upload ‘wp-og’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Change the settings in the Open Graph Tags menu in Settings
- Use the meta box on the edit screen to customize what to show on each post/page
- Q. Can I use this with my custom post types
A. Yes. You can choose what post types you want to use og tags on in the settings screen.
Contributors & Developers
“Open Graph Tags” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Removed ‘undefined variable’ warnings
- Don’t show meta tag if content is empty
- HOTFIX: Set defaults on plugin activation
- Open Graph Tags